La Marzocco Lease Deals
Flexible La Marzocco Lease Options
At Horsham Coffee Roaster we believe that you need great coffee and great equipment to help you serve great coffee in your shop, cafe or restaurant. For over 5 years we've been working closely with La Marzocco as our preferred equipment partner. La Marzocco espresso machine are built for speciality coffee!
Why should you choose a La Marzocco Lease?
Leasing a La Marzocco espresso machine allows you to spread the payments over your chosen period of time. This means you don't need to pay the entire cost upfront but can rather split the payments over your chose term. This allows you to free up your finances and has tax advantages too. We test our all our coffees on a La Marzocco FB80 at our roastery and our shop, Bond St Coffee serves all coffees made on a La Marzocco Strada.
How will La Marzocco espresso machines help your business?
La Marzocco produce multi boiler espresso machines that are built to last. Some of the benefits include:
- Outstanding temperature and pressure stability. All La Marzocco machines are multi boiler design.
- Excellent reliability and build quality. Their machines are build to last and are easy to maintain and service.
- Innovative technology. Their range of machines includes the Strada featuring pressure profiling, the Linea PB ABR with drip tray scales and the KB90 with front insert portafilters and auto group flush.
- Brand presence. La Marzocco have become the leading machine supplier into the speciality coffee market.
- A great network of support engineers and easy availability of spare parts. This means more time spent making and selling coffee and less time sorting out issues!
Our package deals
At Horsham Coffee Roaster we like to build longer term relationships with our customers. That means we like to help out where we can! Customers who use us as their main or exclusive coffee supplier will also benefit from amazing deals on our packages. We can tailor these to your requirement to include any of the La Marzocco range of espresso machines paired with grinders from Compak and Mahlkonig.
All our lease deals include the following:
- Delivery and installation
- First Bestmax water filter
- 12 months on site parts and labour warranty
- Flexible payment terms over 2, 3, 4 or 5 years through our partners at Kennet leasing
- You keep the equipment at the end of the lease agreement
Not planning to use our coffee? That's no problem at all! We are happy to lease La Marzocco equipment to any UK based business.
If you'd like to learn or more would like a lease quote please contact us via email at email@example.com