La Marzocco Linea PB
The La Marzocco Linea PB is an updated version of the Linea Classic. Although the exterior remains largely unchanged the internal components have been updated giving the barista more control. The option to add scales to the drip tray is one of the key features of this new machine.
Equipped with exclusive, user friendly interface software that gives the barista direct functional control over boiler temperature, brewing volume, hot water tap dose, auto-back flush as well as other options. The Linea PB’s lower profile and increased work area also make it practical, without abandoning world renown Italian design.
Key features include:
- Saturated Groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Eco Mode: can be programmed to enter stand-by mode, improving energy efficiency.
- USB: making it possible to update firmware.
The following options are available:
- Available Models: 2, 3 or 4 groups.
- Auto Brew Ratio, scales built into the drip tray.
- Machine Operation: automatic (AV) and mechanical paddle (MP) versions.
- Pre-heating System: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
- Hot Water Economizer: fine tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Barista Lights: LED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- High Legs: makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm / 3in. in height).
For a quote tailored to your requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org