Conti Monte Carlo Espresso Machine
RRP price £6650+VAT.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for excellent package deals.
The Conti Monte Carlo features independent group head boilers, pre-infusion, barista lights, shot timers and cool touch steam wands. The Monte Carlo is ideal for businesses serving more than 10kg of coffee per week or if temperature stability is a priority. Includes a 24 months parts and 12 month labour warranty, installation, water filter and coffee supply.
The Monte Carlo features include:
- Available in 2 and 3 groups
- Internal pump adjustable from the outside
- Independent coffee boilers of 0.9 L each, thermally isolated
- Temperature of each coffee boiler controlled by PID system
- Preheated water filling up the coffee boilers
- Heated coffee group with adjustable temperature
- Slow pre infusion system which can be set independently on each coffee group
- Copper steam boiler thermally insulated
- Temperature of the steam boiler controlled by PID system
- Automatic fill up of the steam boiler
- Steam boiler managed by 2 level probes
- 1 x graphic display per group
- Direct access to the parameters setting of each coffee group
- Parameters of each group can be set independently
- Keypad with large keys and surrounding lights
- 1 x general touch screen display for the main features of the machine
- 2 x hot water taps electrically activated allowing different temperature for tea.
- 2 x steam taps activated by levers
- Cool touch steam wand with non stick coating
- Barista lights
- 2 sizes :
Tall cup : 140 mm
Espresso : 80 mm (thanks to a retractable working area)
- Solo kit (machine can work on a water tank)
- Steam Control