La Marzocco Linea Classic
The La Marzocco Linea Classic has been part of the speciality coffee scene since the early 1990's, a tried and tested machine back with a 24 months parts warranty.
Carefully designed to blend into any setting, the Linea Classic – with its dual boiler system, saturated groups and PID controller, is a work of art that is linear in design and dressed in polished stainless steel and includes stainless steel portafilters and advanced precision baskets.
This is a versatile all round machine perfect for both medium and high volume locations.
Key features includes:
- Saturated Groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- PID Temperature Controller: electronic, algorithmic control of the espresso brewing temperature (+/- 0.5°C).
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Available Models: 1, 2, 3 or 4 groups.
- Machine Operation: automatic (AV), semiautomatic (EE) and mechanical paddle (MP) versions.
- Personalized Colors: customizable colors based on the RAL color system, on request.
- Barista Lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Cronos Keypad: keypad with digital shot timer to monitor the extraction time (AV version only).
- High Legs: makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm / 3in. in height).
For a quote tailored to your requirements please email email@example.com