La Marzocco GB5
The La Marzocco GB5 has redefined the standard for temperature stability in modern espresso equipment. It features all the standard technology found in the Linea PB but with the addition of a pre heating system for water before it enters the boiler and upgraded flow restrictors that are more resistant to scale formation and erosion.
The GB5 is the ideal espresso machine for the most elegant and classic cafes, coffee shops and restaurants. Equipped with a CPU board and designed for superior temperature control, the GB5 combines gracious lines and harmonious curves with powerful technological advancements, in line with classic La Marzocco design and spirit. The machine is an understated companion to any coffee bar.
Key features include:
- Saturated Groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Pre-heating System: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
The following options are available:
- Available Models: 2, 3 or 4 groups.
- Machine Operation: automatic (AV), semiautomatic (EE) and mechanical paddle (MP) versions.
- Cup warmer: maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- Barista Lights: LED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- High Legs: makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm / 3in. in height).
- Personalized Colors: customizable colors based on the RAL color system, on request.
- Auto Steam: simple steaming system stops automatically at your desired temperature.
For a quote tailored to your requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org