La Marzocco FB80
The FB80 is equipped with the same internal technology found on the GB5. It features a different body shell with body panels that can be painted in any RAL colour. Perfect for coffee shops and cafes that would like to customise their espresso machine.
Like the GB5, a dynamic preheater assembly ensures that water entering the coffee boiler is precisely 170 degrees F. 170 degree F water replaces hot water exiting the group, reducing temperature swings in the coffee boiler. An algorithm-based PID temperature controller further reduces temperature fluctuation in the coffee boiler.
Key features include:
- Saturated Groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Pre-heating System: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
The following options are available:
- Available Models: 2, 3 or 4 groups.
- Machine Operation: automatic (AV), semiautomatic (EE) and mechanical paddle (MP) versions.
- Cup warmer: maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- Barista Lights: LED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- High Legs: makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm / 3in. in height).
- Personalized Colors: customizable colors based on the RAL color system, on request.
- Auto Steam: simple steaming system stops automatically at your desired temperature.
For a quote tailored to your requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org